This 2015 I will8:11:00 PM
- First on the list is to definitely not miss a day without reading a chapter in the Bible. I used to read one chapter a day but I always end up tired and sound asleep. I have to read back and get closer to God by this year. I gotta resist from all the temptations the world could give and save myself.
- Land a decent job with good pay! I have to earn and save by this year. I've had an interview December of last year but I guess it wasn't my time yet coz I didn't received an follow up call. It's a brand new year, fresh start and definitely a better one. Who knows, I might get a better job position than the one I've applied last year right?
- I also have to get my teeth done! It's getting worse and I should get consultation from our dentist. I'm quite in doubt about maybe getting braces because from what I heard, it feels weird and very painful.
- I've been raving about getting an SLR. It's always been in my wishlist but I still don't own any *insert sad face . And this year, I hope to be able to save and get myself an SLR as a reward by the end of the year, maybe?
- I am an avid fan of Youtube Lifestyle gurus like Bethany Mota and I super love how they do DIY decors for their rooms!They give me a lot of inspirations. I actually have a lot of room decor ideas right now ready to be realized by this year!
- Since I am a very avid fan of Youtubers, I was thinking of maybe doing some Vlogs or maybe a couple of tutorials when I get an SLR :) what ya' think?
- New year, new hair eh? yeah! that's what I was thinking too. Maybe by next week, I'll have my hair done. I've been thinking of cutting my hair a bit shorter and adding a hint of color.
- As a blogger who ventures about fashion and beauty, I definitely have to make more outfit posts and beauty reviews! I hope I could be able to give you better quality photos by this year. I literally have to save up to buy an SLR.
- Aside from getting an SLR, I want to go on a Holiday vacation with my family by this year too!
- Also, I love to learn how to drive! I have to ask my father to teach me by summer maybe? so I wont have to ask him to fetch me after my class.
- Last but definitely not the least, I have to loose fat and gain some muscles! I've always been petite and skinny but lately, I've been gaining belly fat. I wasn't expecting this since I've always been at ease that I don't easily gain weight. But yeah, I did gain weight so now, it's time to loose some!
I have to have a good income generating job to fulfill most things on my list. I hope to be able to accomplish if not all, then at least most of it! Wish me luck lovelies!